MKL’s 2017 Tomos Flexer Moped (October 2020 – Current)Moshe Levy
November 26, 2020 – 728 Miles: Installation of some go-fast goodies! The Dell’Orto SHA 15.15 carb is still on – I’m using a #72 jet as a baseline. The MLM People’s Pipe is also staying. Here’s a video of the install.
- Airsal 44mm Cylinder and Piston Kit Installed
- High Performance Reed Valve Installed
- DMP High-Compression Cylinder Head Installed
- NGK B8HS Spark Plug Installed
- Oil Injection Deleted (PICTURE)
November 15, 2020 – 621 Miles: First service!
- Transmission Fluid Change with Valvoline Type F (10.14 Ounces)
- Chain Lube
- Replace Brake Light Bulb
- General Check per Owner’s Manual
October 31, 2020 – 326 Miles: Time for some hi-po upgrades!
Dell-Orto SHA 15.15 Carb Installed (PICTURE)
Final Jetting = #60
- Tomos Kickstand Installed (PICTURE)
October 3, 2020 – 3 Miles: This 2017 black Tomos Flexer was imported from a dealer in Malta as NOS (new / old stock) and now joins the stable as an around-town ripper. Brings me back to my roots as a moped rider when I was 15!